If you have found somebody you may wish to exchange properties with, please contact us for a Mutual Exchange application form.

Highland House Exchange

To help you find someone to potentially exchange with, you may wish to advertise on The Highland House Exchange website. The website makes it easier for tenants to find suitable alternative social rented housing in Highland and elsewhere in the UK.

Registration to the mutual exchange web-site is FREE to tenants of Highland Housing Register landlords - you need to have a Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement to be able to register.

You may register online (click here) or you may request an application form from our office. Your application must be approved by LSHA before being made live on the website.


Lochalsh & Skye Housing Association

Morrison House
Isle of Skye
IV51 9EW

Telephone: 01478 612035

Opening Hours

9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday

Please click here for a list of departmental email contacts providing details of our key service departments and the services they provide, enabling you to directly email the specific team you require, with any queries you may have.

For any general enquiries, please use our: Contact Form