Tenancy Agreement

What is a Scottish secure tenancy?

If you rent your home from the council, a housing association or a housing co-operative, then you will probably have a Scottish secure tenancy.

The Association will give you:

  • a written tenancy agreement

  • information about the complaints procedure

In addition, you can also ask for information about:

  • how your rent is set

  • how housing is allocated by your council, housing association or housing co-op and what the policies for transfers and exchanges are

  • what their policies are concerning repairs and maintenance.

Your landlord must also consult you before making or changing any housing management policies that affect you, for example concerning rent, repairs and maintenance or service charges.


Lochalsh & Skye Housing Association

Morrison House
Isle of Skye
IV51 9EW

Telephone: 01478 612035

Opening Hours

9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday

Please click here for a list of departmental email contacts providing details of our key service departments and the services they provide, enabling you to directly email the specific team you require, with any queries you may have.

For any general enquiries, please use our: Contact Form